Data Recovery and Forensics Services
Data recovery is a process of salvaging (retrieving) inaccessible, lost, corrupted, damaged or formatted data from secondary storage, removable media or files, when the data stored in them cannot be accessed in a normal way. The data is most often salvaged from storage media such as internal or external hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), USB flash drives, magnetic tapes, CDs, DVDs, RAID subsystems, and other electronic devices. Recovery may be required due to physical damage to the storage devices or logical damage to the file system that prevents it from being mounted by the host operating system (OS). Digitpol is a global leader in Data Recovery.
We Recover Data from Mobile Phones, Computers and Portable Devices
Digital photography is now a standard around the world. Pictures and videos are stored in many storage formats and on a variety of storage media.
Mobile Phones are a standard when it comes to camera quality, messages, SMS, emails, Pictures and videos are stored in mobile phones. We can recover them when deleted or destroyed.
Computers, Laptops, Servers, HDD, USB drives and Portable Storage are used daily in business and homes. We can recover all data from portable devices.
Digitpol is a leader in Digital Technology and Forensics, with our combines skills we offer data recovery services in The Netherlands, we can offer a 24h turnabout at a fixed price. We offer a collection service and on-the spot recovery.
Recover Data From Mobile Phones
Digitpol utilizes global leading technology, Cellebrite Technology, Cellebrite’s forensic expert technology allows us to carry out Data Recovery and recover a range of data.
What Data is Recoverable
- SMS | IM Chat | WhatsApp | Viber | Skype | Wechat | IRC | Deleted
- Call history | Incoming | Outgoing | Missed | Deleted
- EMAILs | Incoming | Outgoing | Drafts | Deleted
- GPS locations | Waypoints | GEO tagging of pictures
- Photos | Sent | Received | Deleted
- Social Network logs | Activity Time | GEO Login | Deleted
- Internet History | History | Entered Keywords | Searches | Deleted | Cookies
- Wifi Data | SSID | MAC | I.P
- Bluetooth | Paired devices | Timestamp